Caroline's creative flare and passion for storytelling coupled with her business and digital marketing background help the Dream North Team carefully craft a perfect digital marketing plan for our buyers and sellers. After graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2015 with a Digital Marketing degree, Caroline spent eight months traveling, eating and diving her way through Australia. Now back in Northern Wisconsin, she hopes to bring a fresh and unique perspective to real estate by leveraging social media, content marketing and the overall digital marketing landscape.
"Growing up in Northern Wisconsin has given me a deep appreciation for the natural beauty of this area, and I love learning about my clients' unique connection to the Northwoods and re-creating their story during the buying and selling process."
Real Estate is going through an exciting transformation with realtors using social media and online advertising to attract more buyers and sellers. With 2017 being the year of Video Marketing, Caroline believes in the power of video to showcase her seller's home and bring lifestyle to real estate.
- Grew up in Minocqua, WI. Spent her summers throughout college working at Coon's Franklin Lodge on the pristine Trout Lake (best summers of her life!)
- Dove in the Great Barrier Reef and all across Australia.
- Foodie who hopes to one day travel around the world creating beautiful meals amidst the natural beauty.
- What she loves about her home: While I have yet to become a homeowner, I was fortunate to be a part of the home building process growing up. I absolutely love the sun porch in my parent's home. After a long winter, there is nothing better than opening the windows and sitting in the porch listening to the woods wake up for the spring season!
- When not styling a home or creating a marketing plan for her clients, she is: fulfilling her goal of 2017 to watch as many sunrises and sunsets as she can; paddle boarding on Miller Lake; re-creating Australian-inspired recipes; enjoying Madison life; dreaming about one day getting her own dog.
- Stillwaters in Star Lake for Saturday Night Karaoke!
- Monical's Pizza for the best thin-crust pizza Up North
- Ben Bendrick Drive on North Trout Lake for the best spot to watch the sunset
- McGann's Cafe and Wine Bar in Boulder Junction for a cozy spot Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall.
- Wednesday Nights at the Sayner Pub to dance to the Marvins!