Erik's curious and inviting nature make connecting with his clients on a personal level a breeze, and his drive to go above and beyond during the buying and selling process are what have made him a top realtor in the Northwoods time and time again.
"I love that I get to work with people that come from all walks of life yet are connected by this dream of being up north. My passion for real estate comes from my passion for people and discovering their needs to help them find their dream home or cabin."
With over 22 years of Real Estate experience specifically in Recreational Lakefront properties and development in Northern Wisconsin, Erik Johnson has exceptional knowledge and expertise in the Northwoods area. With a customer-first attitude, Erik believes in creating life-long relationships with his clients to guide them through the maze of choices this area has to offer.
Erik's love for Northern Wisconsin shows through his excitement to help people find their dream property and bring more people to this area to create further prosperity for the local community.
- Wisconsin Native. Born and raised in Madison with a dream to be up north. Moved to the Minocqua area 25 years ago.
- Before starting his career in Real Estate, he was a PGA Golf Pro. His favorite pastime was giving golf lessons and connecting with others on and off the green. He still loves the game and enjoys giving lessons whenever he can!
- What he loves about his home: "With its floor-to-ceiling windows, our home brings in an immense amount of natural light that makes you feel very connected to nature. I love the way we built the house into the land and how easily it flows with its surroundings."
- When not giving his clients tours of properties and the area, he is: Spending time with his family (wife and three kids); Exploring new areas with his English Springer Spaniel; Hunting and spending time at Deer Camp in Land O'Lakes with his high school buddies; Golfing in Men's League at Timber Ridge Golf Course every Wednesday night; Brainstorming the next best thing; Watching his favorite Badgers dominate the conference.
- Bent's Camp in Land O'Lakes for great pizza and the true feeling of being "up north"!
- The Yacht Club in Minocqua for Friday Night Fish Fry
- Cross Country Skiing at Minocqua Winter Park
- Spending time on all of the beautiful lakes!